Randolph's Garage Inc.
Need to Know
We want our customers to know that not only do we work for you, but the insurance companies do too! In today's ever changing market, it is important that you, as the consumer, be educated about your rights.
In North Carolina, you have the absolute right to select the collision repair shop of your choice to make repairs. No insurance company or appraiser can legally require you to have your repairs made at a specific shop of their choosing.
The choice is YOURS, NOT THEIRS. (N.C. General Statutes 58-3-180 & 58-33-76)
What Insurance Companies May Tell You...
What Is Not True:
- You have to use one of their "preferred shops"
- You must get more than 1 estimate
- It is legal to tell you which shop to use
- You only receive a lifetime warranty from their "preferred shops"
- You may have to pay more if you choose a shop not recommended by them
- You must wait for an adjuster to evaluate your vehicle before
choosing a shop
- It will be easier and more convenient to go to a "preferred shop"
What Is True:
- The choice is yours - it's your vehicle and you may choose any body shop and that’s the law
- By law, they cannot pressure you to have repairs done at a specific shop
- We can write the estimate and meet with the adjuster at our facility to determine the best repair plan for your vehicle
- We have our own rental vehicles for your convenience, and we can work with any major rental company as well
- We work on YOUR behalf and manage the repair process for you, letting you get back to handling life
- Differences in estimates are common. Less expensive estimates may not include all necessary work. If you have questions about multiple estimates, call us and we will gladly explain the differences to you.
Choose the shop that you feel comfortable with, the one that you trust.